Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Dear Sweet Lord... (87/365)

I'm more miserable today than yesterday. I stayed home.

Petite stayed home again too. But unfortunately she refused to nap. I HAD to lie down, so I put her in her bedroom to play. She happily did so.

And about 30 or 40 mins later, I was startled awake by a shout...

"Mommy, help! I'm upside down!"

I run to her room, where I'm greeted by this:

What you see is the contents of her dirty laundry basket, her toys, her three-drawer dresser and her bookcase scattered all over her floor. And she is hanging on the back of her bed, jumping and imitating a monkey.

I sat down and cried. After which I texted Hubby this photo.

He came home from work to relieve me and I gratefully crawled back in bed.

I beg that the pox/plague be done soon please.

No comments:

Post a Comment